Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Me In A Pageant?!?!

Remember the Derby Darling Pageant I was talking about earlier?  Well I am now in that said Pageant.

Luckily this isn't a real pageant, or else I would be freaking out right now wondering why me out of all people were chosen to do this.  This pageant is a mock pageant.  And the people involved are going to perform three different categories: 1) dress as your hero (realistic or fictional), 2) talent, this can be anything you fancy, and 3) Dress-wear/interview/questions.

The thing I am most concerned for is the interview.  Not because I'll have to do an interview, but because I don't have any fancy dress to wear.  I left all my nice dresses at home because I didn't think I'd have any need for them.  I guess I was wrong about that.

I'm honestly not even sure what I'm going to do for any of these categories.  This whole pageant is supposed to be funny, so I don't even know what to do for a talent.  I thought about singing, but most of the songs I know are very serious.  I'm still trying to figure out a hero I should dress up as too.

So, basically, I have no idea what I'm doing.  And this pageant is on Friday... Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment