Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Parents Girl

So today I had a conversation with Willa and we randomly got on the subject of parents and she asked me if I was a Daddy's Girl or a Momma's Girl.  And I wasn't sure.  So I have come up with the conclusion that I am a Parents Girl!  I love my parents and I love doing different things with each of them, so how could I ever say I'm a Momma's Girl over a Daddy's Girl or visa-verse?

I really miss my family right now!  I just talked with my mother on the phone and it just made me miss home even more.  I want to go home over Conference weekend, but I have to wait and find out what we're doing for those rehearsals in I Love You before I can decide whether I can go home or not.  I really hope I can afford to miss those two rehearsals!

This is just going to be a short post for today, because I really desperately need to get some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Parent's girl fits you...because you are remarkable, and it's a remarkable thing that you feel this way, while most kids would rather avoid one or both parents most of the time. My life is better because you're in it!
    The Mom

    ReplyDelete