Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Roberto's

This morning I woke up with my apartment smelling like Mexican food.  It was gross!  And it was also my fault...

Last night Kenna had to finish her photo project for class before she went home today so we got a group of people, made them into Zombies, and went and took pictures in the Zombie tunnels (more commonly knows as the sheep tunnels.)  It was way fun!  But SO cold!

By the time we finally left I couldn't feel my hands at all.  Which was fine because I would do anything to help McKenna out!  But you know that burning feeling you get when your hands have been really cold and they start to warm up?  Well I had that happen, but it was the worse burning I've ever felt!  I started tearing up because it hurt so bad.  Luckily the feeling came back quickly and eventually my hands stopped hurting.

When we got home it was already 1 o'clock in the morning.  I knew I had to get up for class at 8 but I just wasn't tired.  I was starving though!  So Gratten, Kenna, and I went to get Roberto's Mexican food.  I got a chicken chimichanga and it was absolutely delicious!  Then we watched the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part II, but we all got too tired so we turned it off and finally went to sleep.

It was a very fun night though!  And sadly I think it's going to be better then the rest of my weekend since I have to work the Student Dance concert and McKenna is at home.  So I don't know what I'm going to do...
I guess I'll just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment