Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Boyfriend Application

I am currently single.  Shocking, right?


Anyway, as I was saying, I am single.  And as much fun as I am having being single, I would very much enjoy not being single as well.  So I am now accepting applications to fill the position of my new boyfriend.  To apply click this link and follow the instructions given:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h3zFtqGXifet4ZK7QZ2bnB6WRioo0obDSHvKQs4cFeY/edit

While I am making my decision and going through the many applications that I am sure I will receive here are a couple things you should become familiar with in case you are chosen.
Youtube videos: "Llama's with hats" (1,2,3, and 4)

"Don't Hug me I'm Scared" music video


Anything done by Julian Smith ("Eat Randy" is a must!)


Every single Kid History episode!  (here is episode 1 to start you off)


Television Shows: Pushing Daisies
How I Met Your Mother
Psych
Avatar: the Last Airbender

The Legend of Korra

So You Think You Can Dance
Community


Movies:  Everything Disney!

Fried Green Tomatoes
Benny & Joon
Scoot Pilgrim vs. The World

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Pee-wee's Big Adventure

The Little Rascals


Books:  At least one of John Green's books (preferably The Fault in Our Stars or Looking for Alaska), Tuesday's with Morrie by Mitch Albom, all the Harry Potter books, The Hunger Games Trilogy, and Grace by Richard Paul Evans.


Music:  Must at least be able to put up with country music if you don't already like it, and you must love show tunes!


And last, but not least, you must be able to play pretend!  If you have lost this capability then don't even apply.


Thank you for your interest in the position.

2 comments:

  1. I love KID HISTORY, Psych, SYTYCD, Benny and Joon, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Country music AND showtunes!!!! Let's get married!

    ReplyDelete