Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stumble Upon

There is a magnificent website called stumbleupon.com where young college kids, such as myself, go when they have nothing to do.  This website lets you browse your different interests with a click of a button.  It's a magical place full of url's to take you to different websites that will kill your boredom.  It is this kind of awesomeness that keeps American Teenagers alive instead of dying from lack of interest in school.

In all honesty I hardly ever go onto stumbleupon.com but I thought that would be a good introductory paragraph.  I did however browse it for about a minute yesterday and I found something that sounded fun to do.

A 30 Day Drawing Challenge!


Now I'm definitely no artist, but that's the reason it peaked my interest.  I have decided to conquer this challenge and see if my art becomes a masterpiece through practice, or if it still looks like a 3rd graders art project by the time I'm finished.

In the words of Barney Stinson, "Challenge accepted!"

No comments:

Post a Comment