Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year Resolution

I have never kept a New Year resolution, so this year I'm going to set some goals that I am actually capable of keeping.

  1. Don't die.
  2. Read some books on my reading list.
  3. Audition for stuff.
  4. Eat healthier.
  5. Forget number 4 and order that dessert you want!
  6. Play more video games.
  7. Exercise when I feel like it.
  8. Laugh more, or cry more. Whatever works.
  9. Watch some Netflix.
  10. Do my job.
  11. Do some blogs.
  12. Wear clothes.
  13. Be with my friends.
  14. Be with my family.
  15. Love some people.
  16. Stop loving others.
  17. Start loving new ones.
  18. Continue being a smokin' hot babe!
  19. Do a thing. Or do the thing. Either one.
  20. Drink water.
  21. Sing some songs.
  22. Keep on being a human.
  23. Don't ever give into the aliens.
  24. Live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment