Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Doctor Who

. . . is dumb.

Yes, I know a ton of people are going to be really upset at me saying this, but it's the truth.  I do not like Doctor Who.

Yes, I've actually watched it.
Yes, I've given it a fair chance and watched multiple episodes.
Yes, I understand it.
No, I still do not like it.

Yes, David Tennant is attractive.
No, that is absolutely no reason to suffer through watching the show.
Yes, I've watched the old classic episodes as well.
No, I still don't enjoy the show.


My reasoning behind not liking Doctor Who: One of my all time favorite TV shows is Community, and on Community they created a TV parallel to Doctor Who called Inspector Spacetime that Troy and Abed are obsessed with.  The way they explain Inspector Spacetime is just so incredible that now Doctor Who can't possibly live up to my expectations of Inspector Spacetime.  Yes, you may think that is a dumb reason but I also don't care what you think because you are an annoying 'Whovian' and I am not.

Doctor Who is simply a boring television show that has not been capable of holding my interest.
The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment