Favorite Quote



I'm not saying that everything is survivable, just that everything except the last thing is.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Demotivator

Sorry for not posting in a while.  It's getting closer and closer to finals week and I'm stressing out, and busy studying, and writing final papers.  Basically everything in school is just chaotic at the moment.

But anyway I just thought I should update, even though nothing exciting has happened to me... like at all.  Except I did just throw a scooter out of a window in my dorm room, which was sort of exciting because we live on the 3rd floor.

Since finals have been stressing me out today I decided to look at demotivational posters because for some reason they always cheer me up.  And I found this one:


















I think it's GREAT!

And sadly that's it for this post.  I need to get back to studying for my Theatre History final that I'm taking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment